The Work Over Drill Pipe Circulator (WODPC™) is designed to be remotely controlled from the rig floor or on the ground next to the work over rig. The unit is used to connect to or disconnect from tubing or drill pipe tool joints.
The Work Over Drill Pipe Circulator, or WODPC™, can circulate, pump in/out of the hole, and expand casing. This tool makes it practical and saves time in pumping and circulating on work over rigs.
The WODPC™ is mounted on one bail and is connected to the mud system and pneumatic control panel. The system consists of 4 components:
- Control Panel
- Support Arm
- Tool Joint Air Motor
- Hose Assembly
The Control Panel is used to articulate the Air Motor over the tool joint & make a 10,000 PSI connection less than 15 seconds. Once the system is sealed to the tool joint, fluid can be circulated through the pipe, while tripping in and out the hole.
The system can be used at high pressures to expand casing and can be utilized for other applications.
Feature & Benefits
- Circulating Connections made in seconds
- Circulating to condition mud while tripping in and out of the hole.
- Pumping in/out the hole while in tight spots or washing thew bridges.
- Saves rig crews from lifting any equipment
- Used as a Safety Device to keep the rig crew from going up in the derrick.
- Easy change subs for different tubing and drill pipe connections.